Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

postscript

PS. Apologies to the Virgos. Look, my best friend is a Virgo. We get along splendidly-but only because she's gotten over that craptacular trait of over-analysis. She lives her life the way she wants to live it and has given up adhering to any set of rules or self-regulated systems OR judging others. I have other really good, beautiful friends who are Virgos. But there are ALSO several people who just ANNOY, irritate and piss me off to no end-and they all happen to be Virgoan, anal retentive, over analytical, hyper-sensitive, yet incredibly rude and insensitive to others. THEY all call their actions, "honesty"-I call it "a fucked up justification to be mean."

This is the way I pick a shirt:
Q: Which shirt do you like better? Blue or red?
A: Blue.
Q: Why?
A: I like blue.

The way Virgos pick a shirt:
Q: Which shirt do you like better? Blue or red?
A: Well...ok, see I have a pair of khakis that would go good with red, but usually I only wear blue. I mean, what KIND of blue? Navy? Teal? And I mean, is the red a blue-red or an orange-red? There are so many things that go well with blue-and like-the other day I saw this blue shirt at Banana Republic and it was SUCH the wrong shade of blue. I mean like a weird grey-blue? And it was this funny fabric. Oh speaking of, what are these shirts made out of? Silk? Linen? I mean, I already have 5 blue shirts, but if this one is a cool cut-like a v-neck? Oh, is it a name brand? Cause I have a Gap shirt-it's from two seasons ago, but it's still in style, cause I mostly buy classics. It's cute right? I'd love a Prada shirt though. But not from the Resort collection, from the main Fall collection-and only in blue or black. Or Gucci maybe, to go with my capris. Where am I going to wear this shirt to?
Q: BLUE OR RED?!?!

PPS. I know 'syncopation' has an 'N' in it. Spelling errors corrected.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan