This pic is from dinner with the Chinese Mafia ie. my parents' current coffee klatch that comes and invades our house about twice a month. The food is pretty good tho'.
(l-r) bottom l: roast duck, raw sturgeon salad, tofu with greens, drunken chicken, wintermelon steamed w/ pork, more greens, fungi with beef (snow ear), drunken chicken. center-fungi with BACON!
We also had this amazing homemade cha siu sohw that Mr. Jones made with Trader Joe's puff pastry and cha siu from Irving. It was really really good-buttery. This is the unfortunate reason I cannot diet, EVER, at my house.
2 comments:
My god....you think they'll adopt me? I agree with you Penny; sometimes it's better not to write, and just eat.
Kirk-I can say without a doubt that my family would adopt you. They have volunteered to adopt several of my friends and my Chinese ex-pat co-star. Come on over! =)
Post a Comment