Oh shit. I really should be in bed right now. Or at least sleeping. We're recording the cast album tomorrow for ST and I can't be tired....I'll try to take pics of us recording at (Wrathof)Kahn's studio....
But here's a question for you bloggers out there-when you meet people for the first time, do you tell them that you have a blog?
How do you drop that into a conversation? DO you drop it into conversation? I've known way too many people who've been burned via their blog. And often times, I don't want people to know that I blog. It somehow seems too intimate. It's fine that the friends that I already have know or for people on the internet, but for new people that I know in real life...well, I'm not quite sure how they're going to react to it.
Just a thought. lates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(235)
-
▼
June
(24)
- Easy lessons.
- Bucket listing.
- postscript
- Aweso-
- The Sixth Sign
- How FB has infiltrated my idea of reality.
- Be and just breathe.
- The people's court?
- Free at last!
- Somedays, it's like this.
- Just don't do it.
- Damn it feels good to be a gangster.
- Recording tomorrow
- Music Meme
- Pemmy and the Katty
- Frenz4Eva
- the Noodle Factory
- Aspects of love-not the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical
- Reflecting on the hallway
- Lazzzyyyy
- Yo B - slap me some skin!
- Shortie
- When I have a brand new hairdo...
- Catch up
-
▼
June
(24)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment