Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

1/2 Blood Princess


Via the Urban Dictionary (because silly OLD me, I didn't know what DYL stood for and I had to look it up)
1. quan When you are one with something. Suggests unity or completion. A loosely defined quality combining or uniting athletic skill with love and respect, as well as money. This word is used in the movie Jerry Maguire by Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr. "Jerry, you are the ambassador of quan." And "Some players have coin, but I have the quan."

2. quan anyone who is out of control You're outta control Quan! quan juan juanito gay boy quanito
3. quan the ultimate; the almighty; the maximum overlord

Uh..Mymymy's maiden name is Quan. So technically I am 1/2 Quan. Bow down bitches. hee.
***************************
ugh...so sick of my co-worker. she needs to take the stick out of her ass.
however, my co-stars.
write much funnier blogs than I do.
witness....
and
oh yeah, we open on Oct. 17th...roll on by if you are so inclined. We'll do a little time warp.
Again.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan