Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And so it is.


MOHM & BEAN - 8/31/08
Congratulations to Mohm and the Bean!

Sneaky success! I used the USB cord at the office to upload my photos! Yay for not having to trek to Longs.



Highlights include:

-Gorgeous wedding site in Sausalito, high on the hill (sat a lonely goatherd)
-Mohm's mariachi band making an astounding addition to the ceremony
-Momh's brother making a wedding speech referencing PASSING GAS.
-Delicious dinner at South Sea Village; J. is still a little overwhelmed I think at eating actual banquet food.
-The photographer literally humping the windshield of the wedding car to get a shot of Bean and Mohm through the sunroof
-Old friends interacting well with new. Or at least trading the racial jokes on an equal basis.


AN.TI.CI.....
PATION.
Note: I sort of feel like an asshole for not having any pictures of the Bean, but my camera ran out of space right before the ceremony. So just look at Mohm looking slightly uncomfortable. He rocked the ceremony though.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan