I was flipping thru unicornology the other day (one of my favorite tumblr blogs on the web) and was so struck by this lomo shot from 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist', that I had to click away from the page. I didn't intend on dating Michael Cera, but apparently 'Juno' made more of an impression on me than I wanted it to, cause dude looks just like J.

It's still hard for me to look into the eyes of the person I feel the most intimate with. In fact, I seem to have an odd sort of Jedi-psychic connection with the people I am the closest to. We can hear our own feelings thru each other's presence and voices. Without even touching, we make contact. When I look others in the eye, it has to come from a place of complete purity and curiosity. Or it can come with dire consequences. See, I think that when I look people in the eye, we'll fall in love. They'll see the deepest parts of myself. And I can't love everyone, I'm only one person.
No comments:
Post a Comment