Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Eh. It's all SciFiFan to me.




ahah. It makes me giggle.

via Unicornology
















Overheard at Rehearsal:


Pen telling Stoney (who is playing Brad): Note to self - no more hipster jeans at rehearsal!


Lassie: Yeah honey, we're doing a musical?
Pen: A musica....really?
Lassie: Yes (nods head up and down)
Pen: But I..I...(fake sobs) I can't! (fakes leaving)
Lassie: (grabs Pen's arm) Look at me. LOOK AT ME! (locks eyes with Pen) YES. YOU. CAN.
Pen:
I can?
Lassie: Yes, you can honey. You can sing and dance and act all at the same time.
Pen: (sniffle) I can?
Lassie: You have to.
Pen: I do?
Lassie: Yes, otherwise we have to look for another Asian girl to be in this show.
Pen/Lassie: BWAHAHHA! (only we found this funny)

Everybody: What part are we at? interspersed with I'm so confused.

Prince Pianist: Wait...the first Hot Patootie or the second one?

Columbia: Wait...we're after the first SAX solo? Ohhh...I thought you said, "We're at the first sex solo..."

*******************************
Ok...wait a sec. I thought the whole point of Burning Man is that you DON'T buy shit. Am I wrong here?
and...this genius picture. God I hate pretentious people eating food. But I like making fun of pretentious people eating food. And I am not a pretentious eater. I know this because I ate at Carl's Junior the other day for the criss-cut fries (mmmm...criss cut) even though I felt like any moment I was going to be stabbed, mugged, (I wrote muggled...that's funny), raped or shot. Or witness someone having any combination of the aforementioned happen to them.
All from the Only In San Francisco Tumblr Blog.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan