OH OH OH! I'm such a spaz!!
Rich from Pot Psychology is the blogger of FourFour!! Why did I not understand this?
and THENNN..he goes and interviews my HERO?! Interview with Margaret Cho on the Asian American community, her new show and Sharon Stone.
"I try to be a nice person when I meet people. Because I'm a nice person!" - Margaret Cho
via Jezebel
Rich I love you!
Understand how hilarious Pot Psychology is...okay?
"Is Believing In Creationism Grounds For A Breakup?" from Pot Psychology on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(235)
-
▼
September
(29)
- Falling slowly
- After these messages...
- You rang(oon)?
- 1/2 Blood Princess
- it comes down to this.
- the power of three
- Quantify. Analyze!
- A best friend.
- The song of purple summer.
- Eh. It's all SciFiFan to me.
- Good and Evil and their merits.
- Lost...
- not tumblr...yet
- half-best...again.
- And I can see Russia from my house!
- With a mind to rhyme and two hype feet
- The glasses are a horcrux!
- Live in my house, I'll be your castle.
- Vaginamericans
- Nice girls finish best.
- Adrift
- Acorn playlist
- BWAAHHHAHAHAHAH!
- Calling the corners...twice.
- Double Oh....Seven.
- Advice to give yourself.
- Clients for Dummies
- And so it is.
- Snap snappity
-
▼
September
(29)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment