Sometimes I wonder if I am really a bachelor stuck inside a woman's body. Why?
Because nothing is turning more on more right now, than the idea of a dark wood apartment with stark white carpets and these illustrations on the walls. Walking around, wearing a silk charmeuse dress or leather catsuit and 60s sunglasses.
Sipping my gin and tonic with a lime twist. And lounging in a leather settee.
I mean, aren't they beautiful? There's a reason why women's bodies have been the quintessential model for artists-the curves are softer, the expression more enigmatic. They're actually book covers by UK Artist Michael Gillette for the Penguin Anniversary Reprint of Ian Fleming's classics. But they're also totally retro art and awesome at that.

My favorites are the 'Casino Royale' one and the 'Spy Who Loved Me'. The first for it's gorgeous rich color and the second for the subtly evocative valentine curves. Eye candy!
oh and by the way, my Bond Girl name is: Sela Moonshine
via the Bond Girl Name Generator
No comments:
Post a Comment