Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Snap snappity


I bought a new camera today. The one on the left, yes, that color too. I think my friends have more sophisticated ones, but I think this one will be fine. (Feel free to weigh in on this decision Friends) The original purchase was going to be a Kodak M683, but then I read some newer reviews that said there was a shutter delay problem. So I went with the tried and true Canon.

J-Dawg also let me know about the Costco return policy, where they will pretty much take anything back because they have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. So she said it's actually a good way to try out a camera and then return it if you find it somewhere else cheaper, but...I guess, I'm just not that Asian.

Wow, this is slowly turning into those - blogging about your life that no one cares about posts - but the main impetus to this purchase which does seem to be coming out of left field is that the camera I borrowed from my parents yesterday to take pictures of the wedding is now missing the USB cord - so all my photos are stuck on it (we don't have a card reader). See, I think somewhere inbetween here and the cruise ship, my parents lost the cord which I thoughtfully bundled for them in their camera bag before they left. I guess the point being is that it's time to start being responsible for my own items, because damn if I don't really want to upload all those photos right now.

Hope everyone is having an AWESOME LABOR DAY!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan