Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Friday, September 12, 2008

With a mind to rhyme and two hype feet


I totally saw McHammer last night at 5th and Mission on my way to dinner before rehearsal. What is it about famous or semi-famous people that their eyes just seem to pop? They're brighter, more alert. Even if he hadn't been like 6'2", walking with a surreptiously geeky, shorter, Hoarder looking nebbishan and wearing a bright, almost neon green hoodie-the thing you noticed were his huge, sparkling eyes. They were looking at everyone and everything. Is this an entertainer thing? Famous people eyedrops maybe?


The HammerBlog. I kid you not.
(oh, the internets, how I love thee. Apparently Hammer was in town - technically he's a local - to appear at the TechCrunch50 Conference)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan