Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Family portrait


Oh kids. Sometimes they are lovely angels. Sometimes they just want to make your life a living hell. Exhibit A: my cousins' kids at the wedding on Saturday.

On the far left is Lukachan: she is actually the sweetest of the bunch. She and I are pretty bonded-but I blame the bad influence of the devil spawn (kidding! sort of). In the middle: the Holy Terror - he's also the one running around proclaiming that at all of four years old he already has a boyfriend. Refusing to sit still and taking stage dives off the 6 inch riser where the head table was. Thank god he lives in Hong Kong. To the right is his sister - Sassomatic. She nearly outed the Germ's new body art to my parents. (Uh...which I guess I am doing for all three of my readers right now) Thus concludes the family analysis for the day.

I mean, I really like my family, I really do, but only on a rental basis sometimes.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan