Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fundamental?


'It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people. " Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett, 'Good Omens'

A
fter rehearsal today, walked from Van Ness back up Market to the Castro. It was a nice easy walk. At 12 in the afternoon, the homeless people aren't as belligerent and the weather, for once was nice. With an iPod pumping in your ear, lots of things are easy to ignore. Smell, unfortunately, is not one of them-but beyond that, makes for a fairly pleasant stroll. A nice penultimate moment to the end of a productive 5 day weekend.

Have started reading this: Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett

It's an interesting and slightly scathing review of an impending apocalypse. I wanted to read some Gaiman since I feel like another movie of his work is probably impending. I still haven't watched 'Stardust' but it looks good. For some reason, have become v. interested in Biblical analysis lately.

Sorry about being so obtuse, brain not functioning properly.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan