OH.MY.GOD.(you guys)
Watch Seth Rudetsky's Video Blogs for the 'Legally Blonde-the Search for Elle Woods' reality show!
WHY did I miss these?!They are bitchy, amazingly, QUEENTASTIC. Snarky, in the way only a gay Broadway voice coach can deliver. WITH actual vocal tips and technique analysis. And very, very proper grammar. Redundantly redundant? My nails are wet and I need a sports bra?Brilliant! Move over Kathy Griffin, Seth has ARRIVED.
(ok, note: the vlogs are a bitch and a half to get to. Damn you MTV. You need to scroll through the entire blog to see all of them, but they are SO worth it.)
I am...so gay. And lovin' it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(235)
-
▼
July
(26)
- Consciously conscious
- So much better!
- And when I come to call, she won't forsake me
- Great big stuff.
- fear of flying
- Indeed.
- Six?
- Pink bakery bag battle axes!
- Family portrait
- Fundamental?
- hurry up and wait.
- Go Pinoy, go Pinoy, GO!
- *scat*
- Churn?
- Today is gonna be the day when they're gonna throw...
- Y-E-L-L
- And in this moment, I am happy.
- Take a chance on me...
- Weekend.
- It only takes a moment...
- Doh.
- Wisdom of the Wave
- If it aint baroque, don't fix it.
- Hold onto nothing as fast as you can, well..
- Look up, look down.
- AAAHHHH!!!!
-
▼
July
(26)
Moi aussi!
- Pen
- 20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...
Recent News
Eats
Thesbians
-
-
Birthday Boy14 years ago
-
NEW WEBSITE AND BLOG14 years ago
-
Memo to the President15 years ago
-
www.MindyLym.com16 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chix
-
-
-
-
God Land by Lyz Lenz7 years ago
-
-
-
Donkey Rides at a Farm in Málaga, Spain10 years ago
-
TBT: Endless Summer11 years ago
-
Declaration of Independence12 years ago
-
Rose (inner page)13 years ago
-
Vox Box Naturals Review13 years ago
-
No comments:
Post a Comment