Because the interwebs can't stop a determined writer. Or someone who has a little too much time on her hands.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hold onto nothing as fast as you can, well..

Some follow up on fellow Lowellite, Cal-Bear Classmate, Ellen Chiang

-Examiner article on CalTrains Deaths - from JDawg.


-from the SF Gate comments section (SPECULATIVE ONLY):

“... I worked with Ellen for several years. I didn’t know about her medical condition until later, but it was something related to her bones. She was on heavy meds the last time I saw her and was obviously in terrible pain. I guess the pain got so bad that she couldn’t live with it anymore. I choose to remember Ellen when I first met her- a bubbly, happy person full of life and glad to be alive. She literally bounced about with joy to be working and living the life she loved. You can’t know what you can be driven to do when you are in such pain, mentally and physically. I hope I will never find out. God bless Ellen and her family. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.”


Please note, the coroner has yet to rule this an accident or suicide. Til then, it's a sad tragedy. Where we will all be when we hear the news that we never thought we would? And when or what will you share with the others in your life when you are afraid of your own weaknessess or obstacles?


Fall back on me darling
The dark's not so bad
Candlelight soothe the soul
Illume the corners
Even out the edges
Hazy crazes pupils
But fall back darling
I'm flesh to hold on to.

No comments:

Moi aussi!

20 something. Singer/designer/blogger. My last blog is now permanently lost in the ether, but I've been writing online since 1995. And so it begins...

Recent News

HappyMan